Monday, June 8, 2009

Because




-- Arrived at babes house at 12:34 pm. Watched Confessions of a teenage drama queen. Freaking Lindsay Lohan was okay to like then, but now shes Egghh. Meghan Fox looked good too! What the hell...jealous haha.

Then when the movie was over, I decided to search for Ghost Adventures on surfthechannel, but I couldn't find the one that aired on friday. So, I decided to watch He's just not that into you with bebers. The movie was good. Jellybean showed me her outfit that she might wear on the last day of school. It was cute, I liked it. I've been wanting to wear something similar, but I trying to save money!

Me and babe went to stater brothers to do some grocery shopping and buy late lunch too. We made chili hot dogs. We would've made chili CHEESE dogs, but we didn't buy cheese haha. I found my new best friend for my monthly craving! It's a new. It's called fling. AND ITS ONLY 170 CALORIES FOR BOTH STICKS!!! ahhh I was soo happy. Right when I ate that sucker, it hit the spot! I was of course, happy :)


Babe made me make koolaide haha. He toasted some onion rings and he cooked the chili and hot dogs. We had our lunch at the living room, watching that 70's show. Then, we went upstairs to finish the rest of the movie. After that, I headed home and watched some filipino movie my mom had rented. It wasn't scary at all. Their hasn't been ANY filipino movie that has scared the shit outta me. If anything, it's corny or has really bad graphics and costume and makeup! Eghh... I ask my little brother if he's done his homework, and he was happy to say that their won't be any more homework for the remainding week! Then I get a call from babe telling me that ryan was asking me if I wanted to go to his graduation this wed. Of course I said I'd go if he wants me to go. Then momma came home, and we went upstairs to watch our filipino soap in her room.

I watched Hotel for dogs really late last night..and it was okay. Cute.

I'm really looking forward to some seafood this saturday :) At least the weather was good today. Oh and I finally got to sit and try out the new swing seat set. Pretty nice.

I hate late mid-night cravings! They kill me!

_______ I still have to put things together for mine and babes picnic. I almost forgot!!! I wanted to do that b4 school stress takes over me and I don't have time to do it! Only 3 more weeks till that madness takes over me!


---- JON AND KATE PLUS 8!!! Is just straight up making me more sad. Such beautiful kids..






And your name is?
- Erika Duarte.

Everybody has a main bestfriend, Who's yours?
- Adrian Reyes <3

Have you ever seen a dead person?
- Yes, and I don't know if i'll get used to it.

What are you listening to now?
- Family Guy :)

What are your plans for tomorrow?
- Secret :)

What did you do today?
- Hangout with my boyfriend <3

Do you like flowers?
- I do, but their freaking expensive!

Did you enjoy your day?
- Very much so.

Hate is a strong word, who do you hate?
- Hate IS a strong word. I don't hate anyone right now.

Do you love anybody?
- I love my Family, Friends, and Boyfriend <3

Do you drink a lot of water?
- Yes I do.

Who is your first top friend?
- My baby <3

Will anyone repost this?
- I don't think so.

Who did you last lay in a bed with?
- Bebers, watching He's just not that into you.

Where did you get your last bruise from?
- I don't know, it's been awhile.

Have you ever thought you were gonna die?
- Yes.

How do you feel about girls/guys smoking?
- It's bad for you, but I don't have a say in what the hell they do.

Would you cry if you found out one of your friends were pregnant?
- No. I'd be excited and be their for them as much as I can.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
- Of course :)

Do you keep a planner?
- For school yes. That keeps me super organized!

What kind of mood are you in today?
- Fatty McGee mood!

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
- Greet kozik goodmorning and kiss and took a shower

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
- Sleepin.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 1:30 (Hotel for Dogs)

Do you miss anyone?
- I miss a lot of people.

Are you mad at anyone right now?
- No, and I want to keep it that way.

Who means the most to you in your life right now?
- My family, friends, and boyfriend && baby girl kozik of course. Can't just pick one.

Do you put a lot of smiley faces when your on the computer?
- Depends who I'm talking to.

Did you see the movie Twilight?
- Yes, and I was HOOKED! I'm excited to go to the premiere in Nov. with netters! :)

Where did you get the top you're wearing?
- Forever21.

Ever been lied to by someone you thought would never lie to you?
- Nope. Surprising huh?

How are you feeling right now?
- FAT!

What are you craving right now?
- Nothing. THANK GOD!

Do you want kids anytime soon?
- Not anytime soon. I would like to get married first.

Are you hiding something from someone close to you?
- No, no need for hiding.

Is there something you want to tell someone but can't?
- My poppa.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
- babes bed.

Do you ever think about someone and start crying?
- I do.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
- A lot of people I haven't seen in awhile.

What are you currently doing besides this?
- Watching Family guy.

Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
- No.

What color are your eyes?
- Dark brown.

Who's hoodie did you wear last?
- Mine.

How often do you look out your window?
- Not so very often.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- Not really, no.

When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
- I don't remember.

Last missed call?
-Mama

Do you get jealous easily?
- depends

Are you happy?
- Very.

Are you bored?
- Sorta.

What do you hear?
- Jack n the box mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwhich commercial.

Do you go to school?
- Yes.

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, what do you do?
- I'd get scared! First they would need a ladder to get to my window. Turn on my lights, call my momma and see who it is.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your best friend?
- Yes

When's the last time you had a headache?
- its been a while. Headaches are no fun.

Would you rather be mad or sad?
- Mad over sad of course. I don't like feeling sad.

Are your parents strict?
- You can say that.

Name one fear you have?
- dissapointing my mom.

Is your room ever clean?
- Yes.

What is on your wrists right now?
- Nothing.

Think back to yesterday, what were you doing around this time?
- Watching DVD's :)

What jewelry are you wearing?
- None at the moment. I still gotta get my ring fixed damnit.

Do you ever apologize first?
- When it's really my fault yes. Its hard to swallow your pride, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Will this week/weekend be a good one?
- Frank N sons && Ryan's Graduation on Wednesday, Payday Thursday YIPEE!!!, Adrian && Erika day Friday, Huntington Beach w. babe Saturday (SEAFOOD), and sunday is still open. But it sure looks damn good to me!

Are your parents religious?
- Pretty much so yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment